Just Because I Love You floral painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan Today is my oldest Daughters birthday and this painting made me think of her. Happy Birthday Julie, Still life oil painting on 16x20 canvas panel.
Morning Coffee The first cup is always the best. When my eyes pop open the first thing I think about is that I am glad to be alive and thankful that God allowed me live to see another day and then Coffee. As I lay there I think I can smell that wonderful aroma. My imagination I am sure.... But wait... my husband did get up sometime before me and the coffee is made. I see the dark rich fluid as it becomes dark in the cup. I feel the warmth in my hand as I hold the delicate china cup and drink in the senses of pleasure even before my lips touch the cool glass rim. And then Ahhh! Nothing like it. I would like to share this toast with my artist friend Janett Marie who daily paints coffee cups. Visit her blog to experience a different kind of cup. 4x4 oil on canvas panel Unavailable
Mr Big Stuff Rooster painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan Painting today was so much fun. It was kinda like visiting an old friend. I got that comfortable familiar warm feeling just like sitting on the front porch with a cool glass of sweet tea...with lemon of course. 7x5 Oil on Canvas Panel SOLD
Mornin' Angie, man I would get too close to that guy, he looks like he means business. Anything of mine he finds, he's welcome to. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the squirrel Angela, I haven't had time to get to the PADT lately. I like your lush colors in this painting.
ReplyDeleteSincerely, Linda