Hi Angela, I have been here before. I love your philosophy on painting. I am still attending art classes and my teacher sometimes works one on one with me since I just can't get it. But I am happy with what I do and that is all that counts. Thanks you for your visit and kind words on my nurses' day blog. I can just your good old southern drawl and even though I have one too, I have a feeling yours is deeper than mine. We used to spend a lot of time in New York when our son lived there and those folks would bug us to death to hear us talk. I told them, " You talk strange to me, too." Blessings QMM
Just Because I Love You floral painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan Today is my oldest Daughters birthday and this painting made me think of her. Happy Birthday Julie, Still life oil painting on 16x20 canvas panel.
Mr Big Stuff Rooster painting by Alabama Artist Angela Sullivan Painting today was so much fun. It was kinda like visiting an old friend. I got that comfortable familiar warm feeling just like sitting on the front porch with a cool glass of sweet tea...with lemon of course. 7x5 Oil on Canvas Panel SOLD
30 Years Later Soooo...... as many of you know my husband and I repeated our wedding vows last Saturday. It was so much fun...Kinda perfect in fact. I usually just post my art on this blog but thought this deserved to be shared. Hope you enjoy looking. I wanted to share because I feel as though many of my followers are my friends. Here is a glimpse of me and my best friend.
Hi Angela, I have been here before. I love your philosophy on painting. I am still attending art classes and my teacher sometimes works one on one with me since I just can't get it. But I am happy with what I do and that is all that counts. Thanks you for your visit and kind words on my nurses' day blog. I can just your good old southern drawl and even though I have one too, I have a feeling yours is deeper than mine. We used to spend a lot of time in New York when our son lived there and those folks would bug us to death to hear us talk. I told them, " You talk strange to me, too." Blessings
ReplyDeleteQMM